What better way to show your team spirit than by baking a Bills cake for all to enjoy?
Tops has all the ingredients you need to bake a Bills cake, plus has shared this Bills recipe of the week.
Here’s the recipe for the cake above:
12 or 24 Yellow or Chocolate Cupcakes
Brill Red Icing Richs Perfect Finish
Brill Signature Icing Richs Red
Brill Brilliant Blue Icing Richs Blue
Buffalo Bills Edible Image
- Place 12 or 24 cupcakes on board as shown.
- Using a coupler and white icing pipe in between cupcakes gluing them together.
- Using a coupler pipe red icing on top of cupcakes, smooth with spatula.
- Place edible image on center of helmet.
- Using a #8 tip and red icing pipe around the helmet.
- Using a #8 tip and blue icing pipe on top blue strip.
Using a #8 tip and white icing pipe on white strip and mask.
Posted in Corporate, Inside the Bills, Off the Field