Inside The Bills

No. 1 overall seed hot in Bills Bracketology

Posted by Anna Stolzenburg on March 20, 2013 – 9:46 am

bracket-matchup-3.20-cp

Stevie Johnson’s alley-oop grab was ranked No. 1 for a reason. Bills fans are coming out strong in support of the play, helping the catch cruise to a victory yesterday in the 1st battle of the quarterfinals of Bills Bracketology. He came away with 74% of the vote as Leodis McKelvin’s coast-to-coast touchdown took the remaining 26%.

Second round action continues today as a Donald Jones TD picks a fight with the higher seeded McKelvin punt return during Thursday Night Football at the Ralph. It should be a close game, so cast your VOTE NOW!


Tags: , ,
Posted in Inside the Bills