- Handrails in the vomitories will continue to be installed. This task is expected to be complete before the Miami game on 12/22.
- The base course of asphalt will be put down this week around the building perimeter. The final top course will be completed later in the spring.
- Concrete sidewalks will be poured this week – weather permitting.
- With the roofing now complete, temporary heat can now be provided inside the building. This will allow us to pour the concrete floor this week and start construction of the interior walls and ductwork.
- Expected completion is January, 2014.
- The steel structure is expected to be finished by this Friday.
- Exterior wall panels will start to go up early next week.
- Check out the Bills flag prominently displayed on the top steel.
- Expected completion is June, 2014.
- Removal of asphalt started yesterday on the east (locker room) side of the building.
- Removal of asphalt on the west (weight room) side could start today or tomorrow.
- Utility relocations and preparation for foundations work will follow.
Posted in Inside the Bills