U.S. Customs and Border Protection, in conjunction with the Buffalo Bills and NEXUS Niagara, will conduct a mobile NEXUS enrollment event at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, N.Y. As part of the event, the Buffalo Bills will be giving away autographed photos and raffling off an autographed official NFL football at the event.
Area residents may take advantage of this event to conveniently join NEXUS. Participation in NEXUS program allows travelers and Bills fans to proceed with little or no delay into the U.S. and Canada through dedicated lanes, making your cross-border travel a quicker process. NEXUS also affords you the benefits of Global Entry which is located at most major airports, TSA Pre-Check, and expedited processing for boaters.
NEXUS members may also cross the border on the Whirlpool Bridge in Niagara Falls, an exclusive benefit for NEXUS cardholders.
NEXUS application fees are $50 for adults, and children under the age of 18 are free. Once approved, the cards are good for five years at which time participants must renew their membership.
Applications for this event must be submitted online by December 18, 2015.
Processing at Ralph Wilson Stadium: December 29, 2015
TIME: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
LOCATION: M&T Bank Club
This Mobile Enrollment Event will be offered only to participants that have met the following requirements:
- Applied for NEXUS through the on-line application at the Global Online Enrollment Systems on the CBP website and paid the application fee (children under 18 are free)
- Have emailed their name, date of birth, PASS ID# and phone number to NEXUSBuffaloNiagara@gmail.com by Dec. 18th, requesting participation in the Buffalo Bills mobile enrollment event.
- Received a conditional approval (both CBP and CBSA) prior to the start of the event;
- After receiving conditional approval, participants will be contacted by CBP to schedule an interview for mobile enrollment at Buffalo Bills Stadium
- Have a proof of citizenship and second form of identification (i.e. driver’s license or ID card) with you to present at the time of the interview. If you are a lawful permanent resident, you must also present your permanent resident card. If you would like to be included in Global Entry a valid passport is required.
If you are unable to attend the December 29th mobile enrollment event and would still like to take advantage of the expedited process, please still apply for NEXUS by December 18th and you can still schedule an interview at the Fort Erie or Niagara Falls Enrollment Centers.
Posted in Inside the Bills