With the start of the NFL Network’s ‘Top 100: Players of 2012’ over the weekend I’m interested to see what Bills player or players might end up on the list. In their press release the NFL Network said all 32 teams are represented so we know at least one Bills player will be there. But where and when?
There were no Bills on the list last year, but there are 39 new players on this year’s list. This list, which goes off of performances in the 2011 season I would think makes Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson good candidates in light of the seasons they had.
The first episode of the show debuted Saturday with 100-91, but no Bills were among those first 10 (see list below). Players ranked 90-81 will be announced Wednesday at 8 pm ET, and every Wednesday after until number one is announced. The number one player will be announced June 27, 8 ET on NFLN. That’s then followed by The Top 100: Players of 2012 – Reactions’ Show, at 9 with NFL players on set. Willis McGahee was in studio over the weekend.
100. Chris Johnson – Tennessee Titans, RB
99. Ryan Kalil – Carolina Panthers, C
98. Willis McGahee – Denver Broncos, RB
97. Donald Penn – Tampa Bay Buccaneers, OL
96. D’Qwell Jackson – Cleveland Browns, LB
95. Tim Tebow – New York Jets, QB
94. Marshawn Lynch – Seattle Seahawks, RB
93. Cortland Finnegan – St. Louis Rams, CB
92. John Kuhn – Green Bay Packers, FB
91. Tony Romo – Dallas Cowboys, QB
Tags: Fred Jackson, NFL Network, Stevie Johnson, Top 100
Posted in Inside the Bills