• Miscellaneous interior finish work (painting, flooring, cabinetry) will be completed over the next two weeks.
• Fine tuning and balancing HVAC and Plumbing systems. Permanent heat to start 2/21/14.
• Fire Alarm systems testing will be complete next week.
• Commissioning is on-going for Erie County’s Silver LEED Certification. This is an energy and environmentally conservative design initiative.
• Tentative move in for Operations Staff is Monday March 3, 2014.
• Installing final trim on roof and exterior wall panels.
• Pouring interior floor slabs from 2/19/14 through 2/25/14.
• Behind the scene work includes – Product submittals, review and off site fabrication.
• Expected completion is June 2014.
• Continue to pour exterior foundations for addition to the weight room.
• Installation of temporary walls at cafeteria, Op’s break area and OP’s Staff Locker room will be completed next week.
• Demolition of existing team locker and equipment rooms is well underway.
• Welding for brackets and the relocation of gas service piping inside Fieldhouse will continue after the Boat Show.
• Modifications to overhead steel in the weight room, training room and team meeting room will be completed prior to April 20 when the team arrives for OTA’s. The modifications are required to support the cafeteria work on the second floor.
• Foundation construction has begun and will continue over the next few weeks.
• Steel framing to begin the first week of March.
• Foundations to begin the week of February 24.
• Removal of the remaining fence posts will be done within days.
• The walk of fame bricks are selectively being removed and stored for re-use.
• Excavation for new monumental stairs on the south side to begin next week.
• New plumbing for concessions and restrooms is 10% complete.
• Framing for soffits over concession stands is advancing on the 100 level.
• Interior stairways at North and South 50 yard line have been removed in preparation for the monumental stairs.
• Concrete block work in the remodeled concession stands will start next week.
• Demolition of exterior walls on the first floor will start next week.
• Demolition of rooms on second floor has begun. These areas will house phone, data and Wi-Fi equipment.
• Foundation for the new video board above the Time Warner Club is complete. Crews will now move to the 100 level concourse under the M&T Bank Club to construct foundations for the new video board above that building.
Posted in Inside the Bills