As the Bills juggle the options for this week’s game against the Jets to get some level of on field preparation done before they face their AFC East rivals, there is also advanced planning being done to prepare more effectively for the Browns game the following week if in fact the weather continues to be a hindrance in Orchard Park.
“That’s something that is also in play,” said Bills team President Russ Brandon. “Not only in preparation for this game and playing this game, but for next week there is a potential to go off site and practice somewhere if our facility is not operational. That goes in the same bucket of the layers of other things that are up in the air that we’re all trying to work through. It’s a constant evolution and a process so we’re really waiting to hear back from the league.”
Brandon said they hope to get the team on the practice field to their yet to be determined game location prior to the game against the Jets.
Tags: Bills-Browns, Bills-Jets
Posted in Inside the Bills