Many season ticket holders just received a prepaid Bills Bucks card in the mail, just one of the many perks of being part of the 60k strong! Here are a few FAQs to help explain all the features of the card and how to use it at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
- What is the Bills Bucks card?
The Bills Bucks card is not a credit card. It is a prepaid, stored value and reloadable payment vehicle. Once money is deposited on your card, you can make purchases for goods and services at all concession stands in the Ralph Wilson Stadium, as well as tickets and merchandise. This card cannot be used outside of Ralph Wilson Stadium.
- Is this card valid for other events at the Ralph Wilson Stadium?
Yes, this card can be used for tickets, merchandise or food and beverages at any Ralph Wilson Stadium events.
- Do I need to register my Bills Bucks card?
Bills Bucks cardholders need to visit and follow the prompts to complete their card account profile to ensure their information is correct. The card will be activated when you receive it.
- What happens if I would like to purchase tickets over the phone with my Bills Bucks card?
All you need to make a purchase over the phone is your card number and the CVV code on the back of the card; swiping of the card is not required.
- How do I find out what balance I have on my Bills Bucks card?
Visit http://buffalobills.trucash.com/ and log in to your account to update your profile, check your balance and your transactions.
- Where can I obtain additional Bills Bucks cards?
Please visit the Buffalo Bills Ticket Office at Ralph Wilson Stadium or contact your Account Service Representative.
- What do I need to do if my card is lost or stolen?
For lost or stolen cards please call Trucash Customer Service at 1-800-624-6171: Mon – Fri.: 9AM -5PM (EST) or contact your Account Service Representative.
- How do I contact you when I have a question?
- Contact Buffalo Bills Customer Service at 1-877-228-4257.
- Email TruCa$h at email@example.com, or call 1-800-624-6171.
Posted in Inside the Bills